SBC- Week 1
Posted on March 18, 2020
The first task on the SBC 2020 is writing a post about your avatar, this is mine…
I made my avatar on this website and my avatar is a representation of me!
I have brown hair that is fairly below my shoulders, I like to wear blue and coloured clothes since blue is my favourite colour.
When me and my family go on beach holidays I enjoy building sun-castles and swimming in the ocean with my sisters and cousins.
I am a very funny and easy- going person which is why I like to wear bright and colourful clothes. I don’t usually wear plane white or black clothes as it simply just doesn’t represent me.
I haven’t been blogging for very long but I already know I love it, while blogging I get to produce my inner creativity!
That is the end of Post 1 Week 1 , I hope you enjoyed it and comment down below! 😊xx
Comment 1- 4/10 This comment has many spelling mistakes and it is not focused on providing helpful feedback for the blogger.
Comment 2- 8/10 This comment is very interactive, it has asked questions to pose a sense of wonder for the blogger. It has excellent spelling and punctuation and it is very helpful and informative.
Comment 3- 6/10 This comment is good because it is providing the blogger with a sense of accomplishment since he/she has helped the reader despite this the commenter has not given any helpful feedback or advice for the blogger.
Comment 4- 3/10 This comment is not helpful for the blogger in any way. Sally has talked about irrelevant topics and has used various slang words and has many spelling and punctuation errors.
Comment 5- 7/10 This comment is quite helpful and effective in regards to the blogger, Tom has given feedback in many areas of the post. Despite saying this I would have used better wording in some sentences.
Comment 6- 2/10 This comment is about a completely irrelevant topic and doesn’t give the blogger any helpful information. It has many spelling errors and it uses slang and text words.
Comment 7- 3/10 This comment has basically zero helpful information and the person who commented didn’t give any reasons for liking it.
Comment 8- 7/10 This comment is interesting even though Dianne disagrees with the blogger, she says it in a polite way to show her thinking.
From most to least helpful-
- Comment 2
2. Comment 5
3. Comment 8
4. Comment 3
5. Comment 1
6. Comment 4
7. Comment 7
8. Comment 6
- Currently, the Cambodian flag has two blue stripes and a red center. The white building in the middle is the Angkor Wat.
2. Cambodia is located in Southeast Asia.
3. Cambodia’s capital city is Phnom Penh.
4. Cambodia is located in the northern hemisphere as well as the eastern hemisphere, it is in the tropical zone.
5. Cambodia’s official national language is Khmer, it is spoken by nearly 90% of Cambodia’s population!
6. Cambodia’s official national currency is the Cambodian Riel, 1 Australian dollar equals 2,656.23 Cambodian Riel.
7. Australia and Cambodia share a defense organization that is focused on professionalization for the Royal Cambodian Armed forces.
8. Did you know Cambodia used to be called Kambuja?
9. Vietnam- northeast from Cambodia
Thailand- northwest from Cambodia
Laos- fairly north from Cambodia
The Philippines- directly east from Cambodia
Maylasia- directly below Cambodia