- Currently, the Cambodian flag has two blue stripes and a red center. The white building in the middle is the Angkor Wat.
2. Cambodia is located in Southeast Asia.
3. Cambodia’s capital city is Phnom Penh.
4. Cambodia is located in the northern hemisphere as well as the eastern hemisphere, it is in the tropical zone.
5. Cambodia’s official national language is Khmer, it is spoken by nearly 90% of Cambodia’s population!
6. Cambodia’s official national currency is the Cambodian Riel, 1 Australian dollar equals 2,656.23 Cambodian Riel.
7. Australia and Cambodia share a defense organization that is focused on professionalization for the Royal Cambodian Armed forces.
8. Did you know Cambodia used to be called Kambuja?
9. Vietnam- northeast from Cambodia
Thailand- northwest from Cambodia
Laos- fairly north from Cambodia
The Philippines- directly east from Cambodia
Maylasia- directly below Cambodia