My beach paradise Avatar!!

SBC- Week 1

Posted on March 18, 2020

The first task on the SBC 2020 is writing a post about your avatar, this is mine…

I made my avatar on this website  and my avatar is a representation of me!

I have brown hair that is fairly below my shoulders, I like to wear blue and coloured clothes since blue is my favourite colour.

When me and my family go on beach holidays I enjoy building sun-castles and swimming in the ocean with my sisters and cousins.

I am a very funny and easy- going person which is why I like to wear bright and colourful clothes. I don’t usually wear plane white or black clothes as it simply just doesn’t represent me.

I haven’t been blogging for very long but I already know I love it, while blogging I get to produce my inner creativity!

That is the end of Post 1 Week 1 , I hope you enjoyed it and comment down below! 😊xx

9 thoughts on “My beach paradise Avatar!!

1. Hi Iris,
    Your post and avatar are fun and you seem to love the outdoors. Is there a favorite place your family and friends like to go?
    In Arizona, we spend a lot of time playing organized sports and lacrosse is beginning to become popular.
    As a teacher, I do wear a lot of black or white, but love color! Scarves are how I add my favorite colors to my clothing.
    Best wishes,
    Mrs. D
    Commenter, Cave Creek, Arizona, USA

• Hi Mrs. D,

I live in Australia and my family and I enjoy heading up to Port Douglas, Port Douglas is a sunny, beautiful place in Queensland!
      I also love to go camping with my sisters and dad!

Iris

2. Hi Iris,
    Love, love, love your avatar! I love wearing bright cheerful colors too! I live in Canada and we are hoping that winter will be over soon. It gets pretty cold and the days are short, so wearing bright colors cheers me up. I have some pictures of our yard i. The winter on my blog. https://1marg.edublogs.org/

I hope you have fun with this blogging challenge. I look forward to commenting every time. It is so much fun to learn about people around the world and find out a bit about them

Marg
    Student blogging challenge commenter

3. Hello Iris!
    My names Niamh pronounced neve. Weird spelling right?!
    I really like your avatar! I think you seem like a really cool person. I live in Australia, what’s it like to live what’s it like Where you live?

Here is my blogs URL, I hope you can see it some time.
    https://niamhcbgs.edublogs.org/

Niamh😜
    P.S. I LOVE your name!!

4. I love the beach and the cool water. My family gets into splash fights. Do you ever splash your unsuspecting family?

5. This avatar post is very descriptive about why you chose it to look this way. I like this post also because you are explaining your characteristics and likes such as going to the beach.